· * that team members would learn from the people of Belize; from their love, their pain, their suffering, their joy, and their faith.
· * that team members would serve compassionately and lovingly.
· * for safety and protection in driving and all the varied activities.
· * for continued relationship-building.
· * for Tina’s continued recovery and for Kenny who is supporting and encouraging her.
In the midst of a very severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity. For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own, they urgently pleaded with us for the privilege of sharing in this service to the Lord’s people. And they exceeded our expectations: They gave themselves first of all to the Lord, and then by the will of God also to us. So we urged Titus, just as he had earlier made a beginning, to bring also to completion this act of grace on your part. 2 Cor. 8:2-6
“Am I only a God nearby,” declares the Lord, “and not a God far away? Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the Lord. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the Lord. Jeremiah 23:23-24