Monday, February 8, 2010

Moises Update Feb 2010

Update from Tim Tam:

I got the chance to visit Moises and his family a few weeks back.
The photos show his new little sister, child number 10.
My wife finally got to meet her namesake in person, "Lisa Marie".
And I got to finish some unsettled business with Moises.
As he has promised God that he will become a pastor I felt I needed to
impress upon him the importance of getting God's word not only into his
head, but also into his heart. We went over the first Psalm together which
holds a promise of success to the one who meditates on God's Word day and
night.
So I gave him some homework, to have this Psalm memorized by the next time I
come to see him.

Moises is a picture of health and everything with the family seems fine.
His father still struggles to find regular work.

For those of you who continue to ask how you might help or continue to be
involved............

Only one need remains.
We hoped to have an education fund to keep his older sisters in school and
to have funds available for Moises to go to high school in a couple years.
We are still hoping someone responds to that need. Please contact me if you
are able and willing to help.




No comments:

Post a Comment