Received from the Belize Team at 11:45 PM Saturday…
After a wonderful evening with Belizean friends we got up early this morning [Saturday] for breakfast with one of the YES girls and her baby. Today [Saturday] we also debriefed-had some time relaxing and praying in Scripture. Tomorrow [Sunday] our first flight is at 11 and we will return to DFW after 5 PM. Please be in prayer for travel mercies.
Praise God for the incredible time the team has had while in Belize; for the work that was accomplished but, more importantly, for the ministry God has allowed them to have and to receive.
· for team members’ emotions as they say their goodbyes
· that packing, travel to and check-in at the airport would be problem free
· for team members’ emotions as they leave Belize and transition from the amazing time they’ve had while in Belize
· for travel mercies
· that all their luggage arrives with them
· “Pray that we wouldn’t have a “mountaintop" experience, but that we would truly be changed more into the image of Jesus” [from the prayer journal]
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,
now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.
1 Peter 2:2-3